Wednesday, April 6, 2011

:)

just quotes from different sources...

exactly year ago i started to read ...The Bridge Across Forever by Richard Bach and there were a lot of quotes which i just loved ....still love


"The opposite of loneliness, it's not togetherness. It is intimacy."

“There are no mistakes. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they're necessary to reach the places we've chosen to go.”

“That's what learning is, after all; not whether we lose the game, but how we lose and how we've changed because of it and what we take away from it that we never had before, to apply to other games. Losing, in a curious way, is winning.”

" 'Boredom between two people, she said one evening, doesn't come from being together, physically. It comes from being apart, mentally and spiritually.'"

“Do you know what I learned from you? I learned what is possible, and now I must hold out for what I thought we had. I want to be very close to someone I respect and admire and have somebody who feels the same way about me. That or nothing. I realized that what I'm looking for is not what you're looking for. You don't want what I want.”

"We're the bridge across forever, arching above the sea, adventuring for our pleasure, living mysteries for the fun of it, choosing disasters triumphs challenges impossible odds, testing ourselves over and again, learning love and love and LOVE!"


then there is something in latvian - kind of quote ...i do not want to translate :)
"Es nolēmu visus dvēseles spēkus veltīt tam, lai atrastu savu vienīgo, ideālo vīrieti. Tāda, ja var ticēt gudrāko cilvēku apgalvojumiem, vispār nemaz nav."
un no filmas moskva slezam neverit "Cik ilgi es tevi meklēju..."

2 comments:

CE said...

Where do you find time for that?

Unknown said...

Time for reading or for searching ?
Sometimes have time for reading...
What about searching...i dont do that... :)