Thursday, September 2, 2010

the 1st september :)

beginning ?


in the 1st September was the anniversary - 10 years since the first year in university and 15 years since i started to learn in Imantas Latvian gymnasium...when you write it somewhere you see hmm it is some time past …also was thinking….when I was small child I wanted to be a teacher…after this all I will not be anything else :-) so one of my dreams will come true….and also I had a choice after gymnasium : computer science or psychologist….i decided computer science because other I needed just to put in order my thoughts – I chose the right way…I love what I do…and after all system analysts analyze systems … human is also system…so we need kind of psychology ….just we look on everything from a wider point of view ;) I don’t say something is better or worst just I feel comfortable where I am and I love what I do :-)

"Suppose it's just a point of view
But they tell me I'm doing fine ...."

No comments: