Monday, August 16, 2010

šīs dažas frāzes man šodien izraisīja smieklus :) man šodien topā ir Šreks un es tik daudz domāju, ka man drīz galvu vajadzēs atvēsināt ūdenī :D

DONKEY: What's the point of being able to talk when you gotta keep secrets?

&

DONKEY: Hey, hey, hey, come back here! I'm not through with you yet!

SHREK: Well I am through with you?

DONKEY: Uh-uh. You know you was always me, me, me. Well guess what? Now it's my turn. So you just shut up and pay attention! You are mean to me. You insult me, and you don't appreciate anything that I do. You're always pushing me around, or pushing me away!

SHREK: Oh yah? Well if I treated you so bad, how come you came back?

DONKEY: Because that's what friends do! They forgive each other!

SHREK: Oh yah. Yah. You're right, donkey. I forgive you - for stabbing me in the back!

DONKEY: Ohhhhh! You're so wrapped up in layers, onion-boy. You're afraid of your own feelings!

SHREK: Go away.

DONKEY: See? There you are, doing it again. Just like you did to Fiona. And all she ever do was like you.

Patīk man I Šreks :) vienkārši patīk :)

No comments: